Monday, December 04, 2023

Musical Boxes

Good morning, and welcome back! Got another remaster for you this early morning, one of the records that came out in the early years of the great Warner Bros. label. There's not too much from that label that hasn't been reissued at this point, but I think this one is still safe. I shared this out back in 2008, I think perhaps in response to my buddy CaptOT posting a mono copy. I hated to step on his toes, but I thought it sounded a whole lot better in stereo, and I think he agreed. We'll see if he chimes in this season about this one. In the meantime, please download and enjoy Music Box, Bells, And Chimes-The Sounds Of Christmas (Warner Bros WS 1238, Stereo, 1958).

1. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
2. The First Noel
3. Jolly Old St. Nicholas
4. Away In A Manger
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
6. O Christmas Tree
7. O Come All Ye Faithful
8. Silent Night
9. Joy To The World
10. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
11. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
12. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
13. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
14. Jingle Bells
15. Winter Wonderland
16. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
17. White Christmas

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...