Saturday, December 09, 2023

Singing Kids Rehash

Time to listen to some kids singing, something I'm sure you're all excited about. This is another remaster from 2010, the last year before I discovered ClickRepair, the software that makes my rips sound about 150% better by removing most of the clicks and pops while leaving clean music behind. I believe the guy that wrote the software is no longer supporting it, and you can't buy licenses anymore so eventually I'll have to move on to something new, but I'm not looking forward to it. I've had great luck with it and I think it's made a world of difference in all my vinyl recording. If you've got an old copy of this share, compare it to this new one and see what you think. This is The Children's Choir Of All Nations-Some Children See Him (Warner Bros WS 1231, Stereo, 1958). I hadn't planned on remastering this one, but I recently brought home a nice clean copy and decided I'd revisit it. I hope you enjoy it.

1. Some Children See Him
2. Angels We Have Heard On High
3. Up On The Housetop
4. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
5. Go Tell It On The Mountain
6. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
7. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
8. Away In A Manger
9. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
10. O Come Little Children
11. Bring A Torch, Jeanette, Isabella
12. The Star Carol
13. O Come, All Ye Faithful
14. O Christmas Tree
15. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
16. O Holy Night
17. Jolly Old St. Nicholas
18. Foom, Foom, Foom
19. Jingle Bells
20. There's A Song In The Air
21. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
22. Silent Night

MEGA

8 comments:

  1. Those kids must sing fast - there's a lot of songs on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this when you shared it the first time in 2010, so glad you did a remaster- the kids sound great!
    - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep looking at how long ago I first shared some of these records and it's making me feel really old...

      Delete
  3. My only issue with your remastering is that I already burned the original to a CD and I couldn't pick that out of the stack so I could replace it. I have that issue with a LOT of your shares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I also use ClickRepair and am just keeping my fingers crossed for as long as it still works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's great and I'll miss it when it's gone. :(

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...