Friday, December 08, 2023

Ringer Redux 1

I may only have the one new bell ringer LP to share with you this year, but I did get the chance to remaster a couple of them. This is the first to get the remaster treatment, something I shared with you way back in 2010! How time flies when you're listening to Christmas music. I'm bringing it back this year with a shiny new remaster, though I believe it's the same record I first recorded all those years ago. This is The Klokken Ringers-I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day (OmniSound N1043, Stereo, 1981)

1. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
2. Gloria
3. Variations On A French Carol
4. The Skaters, OP. 183
5. Now Sing We, Now Rejoice (In Dulci Jubilo)
6. O Come All Ye Faithful
7. Joy To The World
8. O Tannenbaum
9. Away In A Manger
10. Hosanna
11. God Is With Us For All Time (Veni Emmanuel)
12. Un Flambeau, Jeannette, Isabelle
13. Ding, Dong Merrily On High
14. Stille Nacht

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...