Monday, December 04, 2023

More Music Boxes

One good post deserves another, so here's a collection of Christmas music from music boxes that I don't believe I've shared with you before. Nope, I'm wrong, this one is also a remaster, also from 2008. I've got to get my act together and find some new stuff for you today. I hate to put up two remasters in a single day. I'm sure it's inevitable in some of these themes, but I didn't intend to do it today. While I go hunt for something new and exciting to post, please download and enjoy Music Boxes For Christmas (Westminster WST 15016, Stereo).

1. Regina (American) With Zither Attachment, 15-1/2" Disc-Adeste Fideles; Silent Night; Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
2. Symphonion (German, 1882) With Bells, 14" Disc-O Sanctissima; Ihr Kinderlein Kommet (O Dear Little Children)
3. Swiss Cylinder Box, Mandolin Expressive Type, 1870-Hallelujah Chorus; He Shall Feed His Flock (From Handel's "Messiah")
4. Stella (Swiss, 1890) 25" Disc-Silent Night
5. Thorens (Modern Swiss) 4" Disc-O Tannenbaum; Jingle Bells; O Little Town Of Bethlehem; O Sanctissima
6. Regina (Swiss) With Zither Attachment, 15-1/2" Disc-The First Noel; O Sanctissima; Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town; Jingle Bells; O Tannenbaum
7. Regina (American) 20-3/4" Disc-Silent Night; The Rosary; Monastery Bells
8. Kalliope (German, 1880) 13" Disc-Leise, Leise (From Weber's "Der Freischütz")
9. Mire (Swiss), 1886) 18-1/2" Disc-Ave Maria; O Tannenbaum; Auld Lang Syne
10. Upright Regina (American) 15-1/2" Disc-Holy City; Cloister Bells Reverie; Monastery Bells
11. Interchangable Cylinder Orchestral Swiss Music Box, 17" Music Roll, Set Of Bells, Drum, Castanet And A 24-Note Organ Attachment-Stabat Mater; See The Conquering Hero Come; Christmas Song; Ave Maria; Luther Hymn; Hallelujah Chorus

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ernie, again it's that time of the Holiday Season to wish you & yours a very Happy Holiday to you. I Thank You for All of these Great Oldies from Christmas Past. From Vermont, Always, Stan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, and same to ya'll! Don't forget to leave me a city and state so I can get you on the visitor map!

      https://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2023/11/where-in-world.html

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...