Sunday, January 29, 2017

Volume Three-Ten Years On

Here it is, volume three of For Hi-Fi Living!  We're visiting Hollywood tonight, and it's a Gala Hollywood Premiere as you can tell by the cover.  Twelve songs from Hollywood films, some familiar, some not-so-much.  I guess you never know what might be well known 60 years in the future.  Here is Ronnie Ogden-Hits From Hollywood (RCA Custom RAL-1003, Mono, 1957).

1. I Feel A Song Comin' On
2. Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing
3. All I Do Is Dream Of You
4. Sweet And Lovely
5. Laura
6. Be My Love
7. It's A Most Unusual Day
8. Three Coins In The Fountain
9. Ramona
10. High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me)
11. I'm In The Mood For Love
12. Over The Rainbow

Zippyshare

(Sorry about the poor shape of the backside of this LP cover.  Lots of foxing on there.  I took a few minutes to get some of it off, but it was a lost cause.  Hopefully next week is better.)

6 comments:

  1. We may be visiting Hollywood, but I have the sense that the orchestras in this series were English, at least some of them. Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, at least the ones so far. I'd love to find copies of the same music issued in Britain but I haven't found anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be nice. None of them so far are familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great item in this collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://mega.nz/#!gcMThC4Q!PCs7bRguaBT_Qb0ySQKK-RM4SLE597WsI0CmODnmmFc

    New link for 202! Get it while you can...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...