Thursday, December 07, 2023

Repertory 3

More from Kid Stuff, back to the music this time. A set with good and bad stuff, it's all there for your enjoyment. This is The Kid Stuff Repertory Company-White Christmas (Kid Stuff Records SP 4, Stereo, 1978). I think I prefer their cartoony covers to the actual photographs, but that's just my opinion. What do I know?

1. Come All Ye Faithful
2. Let It Snow
3. Happy Holidays
4. White Christmas
5. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
6. Silent Night
7. I'll Be Home For Christmas
8. Frosty The Snowman
9. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
10. Away In A Manger
11. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
12. The First Noel

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. These are so great! So many that I haven’t seen before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the music is good, some of it not. They're a real hodge-podge of stuff.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...