Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Back In NYC One

I'm headed back to NYC tonight with today's remaster, visiting Saint Patrick's Cathedral with this record that I first shared back in 2006. Seems like only yesterday, but that was 17 years ago! Kind of hard to square this church music with the mob links that Roulette Records had, but I guess anything is possible in the music industry. If you didn't get a copy from me way back when, or if you want this new and hopefully improved rip, please download and enjoy Saint Patrick's Cathedral Choir-Under The Supervision Of: Rev. Francis X. Duffy-Saint Patrick's Cathedral Choir Sings Christmas Carols (Roulette SR 25097, Stereo, 1959).

1. The First Noel
2. Come To The Manger
3. Carol Of The Russian Children
4. Gesu Bambino
5. Jesu, Thou Dear Babe Divine
6. The March Of The Kings
7. Silent Night
8. Joy To The World
9. Carol Of The Bells
10. The Sleep Of The Child, Jesus
11. That Christmas Long Ago
12. Carol Of The Drums

MEGA


I guess this record has been reissued a few times over the years. I had this alternate label in the collection. The sleeve was identical as near as I can tell, so I just scanned the labels. They're in the download for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...