Saturday, December 09, 2023

Happy Chanukah

I believe it's the third night of Chanukah, so I've got a Chanukah record for you. I had hoped to have a whole eight nights worth this year, but that didn't work out. This may be the end unless I can scrounge up something else, but I'm going to have to dig deep for anything else. In the meantime, this is Cantor Joseph Boardman, Cantor David Unterman, Flora Avner, Carol Bergey, Rehla Suken-Songs For Hanukkah (The Jewish Education Committee Of N.Y., Holiday Series, LP-JEC 1003, Stereo). Very traditional stuff here, enjoy!

1. Hanukkah
2. Dreydle
3. S'vivon
4. On Hanukkah
5. O, Once There Was
6. Aley Neyri
7. Once An Evil King
8. Mi Ze Hidlik
9. Who Can Retell
10. O Hanukkah
11. Mooz Tsur
12. Al Hanisim
13. Mattathias
14. Brohos
15. Rock Of Ages #2
16. Haneyros Halolu
17. Haleluyah
18. Rock Of Ages

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing the way you find these LPs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots and lots of digging. :)

      I forgot to mention this is part of a series about Jewish holidays. I've seen others, but this is the only one I've picked up.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...