Thursday, December 07, 2023

Repertory 5

One last entry into the Kid Stuff Christmas discography for today, but that's not the end of their Christmas stuff, only what I have in the collection that I can find. Turns out I shared something from them way back in 2011 (and then re-encoded it in 2018, where it's still available for download if you really want more of this stuff...) And if you check out their page at Discogs, you'll see a few more Christmas records listed, someday I'll find them and be able to complete the collection. But not today. The only other record from them that you're going to get from me this year is this one: The Kid Stuff Repertory Company-The Story Of Santa's Workshop (Kid Stuff KS157, Stereo, 1978). More spoken word story for you, I hope you enjoy this one, as well as the whole series!

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...