Thursday, December 07, 2023

Repertory 6

Breaking news! I found another one of the records in the Kid Stuff Repertory Company series! And I didn't find it buried in my own collection, I found it in the dollar bin at a record fair. Certainly worth a dollar, but not much more, in my humble opinion. So this is the surprise sixth entry in the series today, I'm just glad I found it in time to be able to rip and scan it for you this year. This record was still in the shrink wrap when I got it, and there was a price sticker from Toys R Us on it, price was $1.99. Any chance that these records were made exclusively for Toys R Us? I'm curious... This is The Kid Stuff Repertory Company-The Sounds Of Christmas (Kid Stuff KS-020, Stereo, 1977). Enjoy!

1. T'Was The Night Before Christmas
2. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
3. Silver Bells
4. Snowflakes
5. I'm Getting "Nuttin" For Christmas
6. Jingle Bells
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
8. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
9. Twelve Days Of Christmas
10. O Come All Ye Faithful
11. The First Noel
12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...