Saturday, December 03, 2022

December 3rd-Back In The Day

Three days into December, I'm sure you know the drill by now. Each day I'm posting a set of links to old posts from this day back in the history of the blog. I'm not going back to the beginning, only as far as I think there are good links for the downloads. You may have to look in the comments for some of them though. And these certainly aren't all the things I've shared out, you'll be richly rewarded if you hunt around a bit, trust me. Now, onto the links!

2021

Christmas with the Indians, although that should probably be Native Americans.

2020

Some blues for Christmas.

2019

Christmas in Stereo from Pittsburgh.

2018

A German Christmas for you.

2017

A little bit of Christmas from Carla Bley.

2016

Yep, you guessed it, more Christmas Seal messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...