Saturday, December 03, 2022

Another Full Saturday-Part 6

As I did last week, here's a single pulled from an older share. Well, I didn't pull it, the producers did. I don't think it's anything different than what was on the LP, but you might be able to prove me wrong about that. It was a good LP, and I think this is a good single, so download and enjoy it. This is The Billy Taylor Chorale-Joy To The World b/w Ella Mitchell, Milt Grayson With Chorale & Orchestra-Go Tell It On The Mountain (Bell 7" 45 RPM BELL 200X, Stereo, 1971).

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all this Ernie! From an album I discovered through you [David Frost & Billy Taylor - Merry Christmas (1970)] - and one I really like and replay. Side 1 of this single features some of the most clumsy, abrupt and heavy handed edits ever! Stick to the album folks (available at this very website!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, edits were much harder back in the days of tape and razor blades. At least we have the album. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...