Thursday, December 01, 2022

Jimmy Returns

Here's a rare bit of re-encoding for this year. I thought I had re-done all of the old shares I had left on my computer in higher bit rates a few years ago, but I seem to have missed this one. It's a set of two 78 RPM records that I first shared with you in 2012, so ten years ago! I don't think this one has turned up yet at the Internet Archive, so this may be the only place you'll find it, and now it's at a better bitrate than before. Give a listen to Jimmy The Donkey (Guardian 2x10" 78 RPM GR 108, Mono, c. 1948).

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I don't recall "Jimmy the Donkey," but then I don't get into all these animal-kingdom witnesses, helpers and sleigh-pullers. There are too many of them and I am still scarred by Frosty the Snowman's melting act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remember it either, but there it was one day, plain as day.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...