Monday, November 28, 2022

Do You Hear What I Hear?

This is the very first Christmas single that I recorded for sharing this year, and it's certainly one of my favorites. I later discovered that I had purchased two copies, both in the original picture sleeve. I tend to do that sometimes when I'm not paying attention. You can pretty much guess what you're going to get here, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for you. Just download it and give it a listen. This is U.S. Arm Band With Jim Maxwell-Seasons Greetings (Nocturne 7" 45 RPM NRI-111, Stereo, 1970).

1. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Jingle Bells

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. Well, at least he isn't doing "Angels We Have Heard on High."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving is over and I had to check out your latest and greatest Christmas music. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!

    While trying to put together a Guy Lombardo Christmas cd I found I only had a few Christmas songs by him. I was wondering if you had a copy of his out of print LP 'Deck The Halls' that you would be willing to share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note. I'm afraid I don't have much Guy Lombardo to share, though I'm sure you've got a few tracks if you've been grabbing the 2022 Christmas from 78 series. If not there, then maybe the 2020 78 series. I remember downloading and sharing a lot of his records, but not sure when exactly.

      Delete
  3. Is there a marching U.S. Arm Band? There's gotta be a parade somewhere that would sign that up.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...