Monday, November 28, 2022

November 28th-Back In The Day

Another day, another history lesson. Here are some links to posts from this day in the past six years. Enjoy!

2021

Oooh, some nice Christmas greetings from RCA.

2020

Instrumentals from 78s.

2019

Well, this day in 2019 was Thanksgiving, so I've already linked to it elsewhere. That means you need a random link to somewhere.

2018

Christmas in Spain!

2017

Holiday Aid in Ohio.

2016

A different set of greetings for the Army Reserve.

3 comments:

  1. I just investigated the 2018 linked Lowrey organ album. The "vocal" selections sound like what those "Despicable Me" minions would sing. Is that good or bad? Don't ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear someone is following all the old links. There's so much in the archives, but I don't know how to bring attention to it. I suppose it would help if I dropped in sleeve images, but that takes a lot more work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Then again, I can't even keep track of what I've already posted, so I shouldn't expect anyone else to do so.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...