Monday, November 28, 2022

Do-Si-Do

I'm thinking that right about now you need a little square dance music for Christmas. Am I right? I thought so. Here's some stuff to help you allemande left with your partner.

1. Caller-Earl Johnston, Music-Al Russ Orchestra-Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Mike Sikorsky-Music By The Bradsmen-Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
3. The Bradsmen-Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer-Instrumental
4. Dick Jones, Caller-The Rustlers-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
5. The Rustlers-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
 

MEGA





4 comments:

  1. I do-si-don't.

    Actually, come to think of it, we used to square dance all the time when I was a kid. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, back then we didn't have to dance to "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember ever having to square dance to Christmas music. That might have made it a little better, but not much.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...