Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Ozzie

When I was trolling Discogs this past summer looking for Christmas music, I was able to buy a few big lots from folks in Canada. That got me some music that I hadn't seen on this side of the border, and I'm hoping it's new to many of you as well. The Canadians in the audience will likely think it's old hat, but so be it. This collection is a couple of singles from someone named Ozzie Williams, a bandleader & songwriter of whom I know nothing. But these two Christmas singles turned up in one of my purchases and I thought they were pretty good. Two instrumentals, two vocal numbers (with Dinah Christie, another person about whom I know nothing), all very nice.

1. Dinah Christie With Ozzie Williams Music-Christmas Fairyland
2. Ozzie Williams Music-Toy Soldiers On Parade
3. Dinah Christie With Ozzie Williams Music-Winter Song
4. Ozzie Williams Music-Dance Of The Panda Bear

MEGA



4 comments:

  1. Ernie - I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how very grateful I am to you for posting up all of this great stuff - all year long. I have discovered so many favorites. You are truly appreciated here in this little suburb of Philadelphia. Please stay healthy & happy, and have the merriest of holiday seasons. Sincerely - Joe Miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note! Happy that you were able to find something worth listening to. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...