Saturday, December 03, 2022

Another Full Saturday-Part 11

I spent a lot of time back in the days right after Christmas in July recording all these singles. I was trying to get between five and ten records a day copied to the computers, and I did that for a month and a half. And then I slowed down a little for another month. I kept going right up until recently, but at a much slower pace. In the end, I had a little over 24 hours of music from singles to share with you. And that's why I'm throwing them up at such a crazy pace. This is Louis Paul-It's Christmas Time (And We Are All Alone) b/w Santa Claus Is On His Way Again (Enterprise 7" 45 RPM ENA-9060, Stereo, 1972). Not at all what I expected from a subsidiary of Stax.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your volume of music shares this season Ernie- you are bringing the Christmas spirit in a wide variety of ways, whether it's Christmas mice or Elvis impersonators Thank you!
    - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...