Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Woodolph

I've seen some pretty out-there ideas for a record, and this one has to rank among the best. Are they singing about a Christmas decoration? An ornament? Were they selling these things? There are so many unanswered questions here. All I know is that after listening to this song, I want a Woodolph of my very own, and I bet you will, too!. This is Bill & "Shakey"-Woodolph (The Petrified Red Nose Reindeer) b/w Santa's Helper (WHN Sounds 7" 45 RPM WHNS-71284 Red Vinyl, Stereo, 1984).

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. There is no end to these Christmas creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good 'un! :) There's an entire post dedicated to Christmas characters coming up. Wait for it...

      Delete
  2. Yup....we had a Woodolph....along with ones from pine cones and wine corks. Dang...I think my brother got those in the big divvy-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. efredd - You actually had one of these? We only had Rudolph and Frosty in my day.

      Delete
    2. Glad there's someone out there who had one of these. Cool! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...