Thursday, December 01, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 7

Tonight we return to some production music from Canada, which claims to be by The Air Force, but I think that name is just there to confuse us. I remember finding these records at the Salvation Army store here in Sarasota last year right after Christmas, and I was so excited to have them. I knew they'd be a big part of Christmas sharity this year, so I hope you're enjoying them. I had no idea at the time that I would be able to accumulate so many of them over the year and make such a big series, but I did. I know it's not the usual Christmas sharity, but it's still great stuff. This is The Great Christmas And Special Events Production Library-Disk 4 (Airforce Broadcast Services Disk 4, Stereo, 1980).

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...