Saturday, December 03, 2022

Another Full Saturday-Part 1

I said I wasn't going to do it again, but here goes. Once again, my goal is to put up a share every hour on the hour for the whole day today. Stay up with me for 24 hours and let's see how far I get. I'm starting with some 70's flower power for you, this is The Neighborhood Kids-The Christmas Party Of The Eight Reindeer b/w Christmas Is For Everyone (Brunswick 7" 45 RPM 55466 Special Disc Jockey Record For Promotion Only "A Henry Jerome Production", Mono, 1971). Not sure how Henry Jerome got his name on this one, he's not known for anything that sounds like this.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. That was definitely the not the oddest Christmas thing I've heard this year, someone has released a heavy metal verision of the 'Carol of the Bells'....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's some good metal Christmas songs out there! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...