Monday, November 28, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 3.5

This record almost got past me, but I want to share it out here as part of my radio series. The A side is just another Christmas song, but the B side features a trio of Christmas messages from artists on the same label. If any of these names ring a bell, then these things are handy to drop into a mix somewhere. This is Van Trevor-Christmas In The Country (Band Box/Dick Heard Artist Management 7" 45 RPM 373, Mono, 1967).

1. Van Trevor-Christmas In The Country
2. Van Trevor-Xmas Greetings
3. Penny Starr-Holiday Driving
4. Johnny $ Dollar-Holiday Safety

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. How do you suppose "Johnny $ Dollar" pronounced his name? "Johnny Dollar Dollar"? "Johnny Dollar Sign Dollar"? Maybe I should listen to the record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the things that keep me awake at night...

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...