Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 5

Good evening, and welcome to the fifth part of our radio Christmas celebration, and part three of the production music portion of said celebration. I know it can be confusing, but you can't go wrong by just downloading and listening to everything. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, but at least you tried. Today is the second album from New TTS, a series of records filled with jingles you could use to create a commercial at Christmas that sounds almost good enough to be a custom record. Here it is, New TTS Sales & Holidays #3421 (William B. Tanner 3421, Stereo). No idea on a date for these. I'm guessing early eighties, but I really have no idea.

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. You sure have no lack of new stuff. I thought you spent all your time downloading from IA. Boy was I wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of, the IA just started posting new November stuff yesterday. So now that's all I'm doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only found a few things so far. Love those drops, though.

      Delete
  3. This is another W.T.Tanner filler I'm very happy to hear...Thank you Sir!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...