Friday, November 30, 2007

25 Days From Last Year

I just started a new compilation called 26 Days Of Christmas, so I figured I should re-post my collection from last year, more cleverly titled 25 Days Of Christmas. I shared out a lot of great tracks last year, and I hope to be able to duplicate the success this year. And I promise to try and find 26 different songs titles, instead of duplicating several titles... So if you want a great little Christmas compilation to play at your next holiday party, please go download 25 Days Of Christmas (Ernie Not Bert, 2006). Be sure you tell everyone where you got it. Here's the track list, in reverse order, and you can click each title to take you to the original post and read a little bit about each track.

Tennessee Ernie Ford-Christmas Dinner
Harry Kari-Oh! Oh! Don't Ever Go
Dorothy Collins-Mister Santa
Connie Canuso-Somebody Painted Rudolph's Nose A Chocolate Brown
Sandy Offenheim-If Snowflakes Fell In Flavours
Up With People-Jingle Bell Beat
The Ames Brothers-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Jimmy Boyd-Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney
Lou Monte-Italian Jingle Bells
Les Paul-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
The Harmonicats-Winter Wonderland
Steve Allen and Ricky Vera-Can I Wait Up For Santa Claus?
Ricardo Montalban & Randy Newman-La Campanilla
Ralph Carmichael-The New Hallelujah
Lawrence Welk With The Lennon Sisters-Santa From Santa Fe
Billy May-March Of The Toys
The Davis Sisters-The Christmas Boogie
Anna Russell-Please Santa Claus
Kathy Dunn-Santaville
The Williams Brothers-The Holiday Season
The Ed Sullivan Orchestra-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Banjo Barons-Jolly Old St. Nick & Jingle Bells
Johnny Brandon-Santa Claus, Jr.
Johnny Mathis-Have Reindeer, Will Travel
The Crew-Cuts-Twinkle Toes

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ernie. This looks pretty sweet. The Christmas posts are rockin' so far.

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I liked it, but that's not sayin' much... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is "Christmas Boogie" never even heard of the Davis sisters before this I Googled them only to discover that their fame was tragiclly short lived. Now I can't get the tune out of my head. Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The Lennon Sisters song, and dang if the Up With People number isn't very peppy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...