Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Harmonica Christmas

I brought you zither tunes last night, so tonight I'm playing the harmonica for you. Well, I'm not playing it, I'm just providing it for your listening pleasure. This album comes from the world famous Harmonicats. No, wait, scratch that. This LP comes from The Don Les' Harmonicats, a slightly less famous version of the Harmonicats led by one of the former members. I guess Don Les split from Jerry Murad at some point and decided to go off with his own version of the band. Shame that the original band couldn't have come out with a Christmas album, because this record is really nothing to write home about. But if you haven't heard it, it's worth downloading and giving a listen to Christmas With The Don Les Harmonicats (Halo 1005). I first shared this out last year, I believe. Oh, I almost forgot, there was a track from the original Harmonicats shared out on my 25 Days Of Christmas collection that I just posted. You can also read about it in the original post from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...