Saturday, December 01, 2007

December, Part Two


The other little monthly calendar I want to share with you is the one we gave away to customers last year. I'm supposed to do another set for this year, but I haven't started yet. Once I get started, it shouldn't take too long, though. These small calendars usually consist of pictures from earlier year's large calendars. So what have we got here? The shot above is a lighthouse on Lake Erie, near Mentor Headlands, Ohio. It's always a stop on my trips to Ohio, if we have time to get out there. It's a beautiful spot. And below? Another lighthouse, a lot further south, this time in Ponce Inlet, Florida, a few miles south of Daytona Beach. This is a spot I visit every time I'm at our Daytona Beach shop. This is the only shot I've got that's actually tied to the Christmas holiday. I just happened to be there one year when they had all the Christmas decorations up on the lighthouse, and the big tree in the yard. Pretty cool, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. If you're ever in North Carolina, we've got some nice lighthouses up here.

    I'm also enjoying your Christmas sharity this year--thanks!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...