Sunday, November 25, 2007

This, The Last Week Of November


I hope everyone is enjoying all the Christmas music around here. It's certainly picked up since the shares started going each day. The rest of the year, all there is to see around here are the pictures I take, which I don't think is a bad thing. One of the weekly treats is a calendar page from the calendar I make for my grandmother each year. I take all the best photos from the previous year and format them into a big book, each page covers a week out of the year. The picture this week is an aerial photo of Manhattan Beach near Los Angeles, California. I flew in one day last year, then flew out the next morning. I shot this from the plane on the way out. Oddly enough, the only place I got to visit on my entire trip was the little pier you see in this photo, sticking out into the great Pacific Ocean. Anyhow, thanks to everybody for visiting Ernie (Not Bert), and I hope you find something you like around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...