Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCCXII-Christmas 2007


This may well be the best Christmas doodle of the year, perhaps the best ever. Shame this is from one of those covers I have without a record inside. Pretty sure it's just repackaged stuff from some random subsidiary of Crown or Pickwick or Precision Radiation Instruments or something though. This actually comes from the front side of Robert Cole Chorus & Organ-Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (Riviera R-0040). I just love this picture. Those ornaments look like something that would be in the Dr. Seuss Collection at the Hallmark store!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, a color one! Neat one, Ernie. I wish my ornaments looked like that. Ah, the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my doodles looked like that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...