Tuesday, November 27, 2007

That Wacky Rudolph


For the first time this season, and certainly not the last, someone has beaten me to the punch on an album. I had the above LP all ready to share with you, but you can already download it over at Hi-Fi Holiday. He's got some other great shares there, so it's well worth your visit. I've got a different cover than he does, so you might want to download this one if you're a Christmas completist. For the record, this is Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (RCA Camden CAS 1068(e), 1965). The little (e) means it's electronic stereo. The artists here include Paul Wing (doing two stories about Rudolph), Gisele MacKenzie (a song from this LP), Vaughn Monroe, Dale Evans and The Voices of Walter Schumann (doing a track from this LP).

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, Ernie, I like your cover better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we had this one when I was growing up! I remember it well. Can't wait to hear it again.

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...