Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Merriest Christmas Ever

Keeping on with some great shares to make up for yesterday, here's one of the most exciting things I shared out last year. This great LP featured Esquivel, Ray Martin, The Skip-Jacks and Mimi Hines. You wouldn't know that from looking at the cover, though. I suppose that's why this recording is so rare today. I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not sharing out the whole LP. The Esquivel stuff is available elsewhere on a CD that you really should already own. (We'll, it was available. I think it's currently out of print, but I'm sure it'll be back soon.) Enough blather, just download this and enjoy The Merriest of Christmas Pops (RCA Victor LSP-2032, 1959). It's awesome! You can read the story about how I found this LP, and see the great doodle from the back on my post from last year.

1 comment:

  1. This is Christmas from my childhood- I'm going to have my son download it (he's 15 and knows how). I am amazed to find this again! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...