Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Used Music-Track Six


(Almost posted this track with the wrong album cover up there. I need to get some sleep...) Real quick, tonight's track is Debbie Reynolds-There's No Place Like Home from The Christmas Song And Other Favorites (Columbia Special Products P 12446, 1974). I had lots of great tracks on this compilation to choose from, but I grabbed this one because I don't think there are any Debbie Reynolds Christmas CDs out there anywhere. The track has a strong seventies feel to it, so perhaps it was new when this compilation came out.

Previous Tracks:
The Sanborn Singers-Jingle Bells
Les Baxter Orchestra And Chorus-Hang Your Wishes On The Tree
Sandler & Young-Mister Santa
Peggy Lee-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Danny Kaye-Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Holly)

3 comments:

  1. I've got a Debbie Reynolds Christmas LP that I think is from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do? Why don't I have this?

    To the thrift store! Away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was strange that Debbie Reynolds wouldn't have a Christmas album, but I guess the King has laid that rumor to rest. This song will go real nice with the Carrie Fisher song from "Star Wars Holiday Special". Or not.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...