Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 11th-Back In The Day

Welcome to another post that means to highlight some of the extensive backlog here at the blog. I feel like some of these posts are repeating themselves since I may be linking to the same thing again and again. I try not to do that, but sometimes it's inevitable. I hope you're not too put off by that, I try to avoid it when I can. I think I've linked at least once to something I intend to remaster this season, but I don't know if I'll be able to get to it. My point is, I share way too much around here, and I can't keep track of it. :)

2021

Merry Christmas from Monsanto.

2020

Instrumental Christmas from 78s, again.

2019

Christmas in St. Louis.

2018

Jack Jones & Edward G. Robinson.

2017

A secret appearance by Perry Como.

2016

A rare early blog appearance of Christmas from 78s.

2 comments:

  1. "I share way too much around here, and I can't keep track of it" You got that right buddy! :-) I can't see how I'm going to be able to unzip and load all of this onto a device this month. I think I'm going to dedicated a media player to 'Christmas 2022' and have it ready for next Christmas. I guess that'll follow a pattern. The player I've had in the car for this holiday season has a playlist called "Christmas 2020." You're not the only one posting this sort of thing this month, tho' yer certainly the most prolific by MANY country miles! Thanks again for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need to listen to more Christmas music! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...