Friday, December 16, 2022

December 16th-Back In The Day

Hope I'm not overwhelming you with all these history posts. You don't have to download everything, you know. I like to think you will, because it's all neat stuff, but there's no law that says you have to download each and every little thing I share for the season. But isn't that why you bought such a big hard drive?

2021

A single from Leroy. or LeRoy as it's sometimes written.

2020

Characters of Christmas from 78s.

2019

I thought things were bad for Ukraine back in 2019...

2018

Christmas with the Army.

2017

Looks like a Star Wars movie premiered on this date in 2017, so I ditched the blog to see the movie. Sorry. How about a random link to who knows where?

2016

Christmas in Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...