Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days

I told you I recorded a lot of singles for sharing this year! Are you tired of them yet? I hope not, because I don't think I'm quite halfway through them. Not sure if I'll be able to share out everything though, but I'm gonna do my best. Gotta stop and enjoy the holidays at some point, but I'm keeping up for now. The share of the moment is Bobby G. Rice with Holidays Are Happy Days b/w My Christmas Wish For You (Metromedia Country 7" 45 RPM BMBO-0168, Stereo, 1973).

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING all of these singles! I've seen so many of them while browsing online over the years and it's been so much fun to finally get to hear them! Many of them I've never even heard of before, which is even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been collecting the singles for years now, and never taken the opportunity to properly share them. I hope this season has made up for ignoring them all these years. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...