Monday, December 11, 2023

Where In The World? Part 3

Time for the latest update to the visitor map. I've got 74 different pins on the map now, covering a large chunk of Europe and many of the US States. I've entered a few cities from the Christmas cards I've gotten from some of you, too. But we're getting a lot of new visitors every day, so please don't forget to leave a note in the comments with a city, state and country. Or if you're concerned about revealing your location in such a way, you can send me an email. Whatever works for you! Thanks again to all of you who've played along and gotten a spot on the map. I need a lot more people from the Midwest to drop in, as well as Alaska & Hawaii. Come on, let's get some listeners to chimes in! Still loving the fact that I've got two visitors down in Australia! They're still the only commenters in the Southern hemisphere.



12 comments:

  1. That is so amazing. You are a global phenom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe in Western Europe and the US, but I've got a long way to go in the rest of the world. Might be a bit of a language barrier elsewhere. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice to see Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia on there (I grew up right on the edge between Cole Harbour and Dartmouth), I currently live across the harbour, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and have been a big Ernie (Not Bert) fan for many years now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your loyal support, you're on the map!

      Delete
    2. Nice to see Perth, Western Australia on the map, that's my partner's hometown (although she's here in Halifax with me).

      Delete
    3. I'm happy to have anything in the Southern hemisphere! I can see hits from all over the place, but it's hard to get some folks to leave a note. :(

      Delete
  3. Bom Dia, desde São Paulo, Brasil,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you! An entry from South America! Thanks for visiting! Our map just got a lot bigger. :)

      Delete
  4. Downloading out here in Ft. Worth, Texas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'll get you on the map! Thanks for the note.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...