Thursday, December 14, 2023

Bogging Down

What day is this? Thursday? Still more than a week until Christmas. This season is really flying by, I need to get my act together and post some shares for ya'll. This next artist was a big Christian singer in his day, and I think I've shared a 10" record of his around here before, but today you get the full 12" experience. Unfortunately, I believe this record is in mono, so I'll have to keep an eye out for the stereo version. In the meantime, this is Frank Boggs With The Concert Orchestra Of London Conducted By Paul Mickelson-Love Came Down At Christmas (Word W-3140-LP, Mono, 1961). Enjoy!

1. A King Is Born: O Come, All Ye Faithful; The First Noel; We Three Kings
2. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
3. Once In Royal David's City
4. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
5. Jesus, Jesus Rest Your Head
6. The Birthday Of A King
7. Love Came Down At Christmas
8. O Holy Night
9. What Child Is This
10. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
11. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
12. Medley Of Carols: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; Silent Night; Joy To The World

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...