Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Audiographed Part 6

In the interest of sharing a little bit of everything with you this evening, here's an album featuring the Christmas saxophone. I don't think we've ever featured the sax around here before, so this certainly comes under the heading of different. This is Reggie LaFaye-Merry Christmas From Reggie (Rainbow R-2798-LPS, Stereo). Short but sweet. Tracks from this one have played a couple times while listening to the many songs I recorded this year, and I stopped whatever I was doing because I wanted to see who it was. Catching my attention is about the best recommendation I can give for an LP. Enjoy! (And of course it's autographed, but it's on the flipside. You'll see it after you download it.)

1. O Holy Night
2. Silent Night
3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. The Christmas Song
5. Jingle Bells/We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. Away In A Manger
7. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8. White Christmas
9. O Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

Almost forgot to mention, I've shared a couple other albums this season that were autographed, but I thought they fit better into other themes. Check out Adele Girard and Buddy Cole if you like that sort of thing. Not too sure about that Buddy Cole, but maybe it's legit.

7 comments:

  1. Reggie looks sharp; the background does not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depth of field is your friend in portrait photography. But a bit distracting in this shot. :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, can totally see why these tracks would make you stop. Unusual! The closest thing I've ever heard to this is the Jimmy Castor Bunch's version of The Christmas Song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ernie, this is a fine addition to any playlist. I really enjoyed listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has grown on me, I've come to appreciate it a bit more than when I first picked it up.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...