Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Audiographed Part 4

Up next is an autographed copy of a nice LP by a Christian artist who has a good voice for such things. I don't know much about her, but you'll enjoy her songs here. This is Danniebelle-He Is King-The Music Of Christmas...By Danniebelle (Light LS-5702, Stereo, 1976). The autograph is on the flip side of this one, so you'll have to download the package to give it a look-see. Be sure you listen to the music after you download this one, you won't regret it.

1. He Is King
2. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
3. Joy To The World
4. Song Of The Angels
5. Away In A Manger
6. African Noel (Liberian Folk Song)
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
8. O Come All Ye Faithful
9. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
10. Go Tell It On The Mountain
11. Silent Night

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I’ll listen to this one first when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool- Love the sound on this album! Daniebelle Hall was a gospel singer from Pittsburgh. Great voice, and nice arrangements. Thanks Ernie!
    - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a underrated album. I was able to find one myself earlier this year from one of the local Goodwills in my area. A nice pickup. I really enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only copy I ever remember seeing, so I'm glad you were able to find another copy out in the wild. Dunno if it had poor distribution or it just didn't sell. Tough for an artist to breakthrough sometimes.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...