Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Not Arc

Whoops, I seem to have run out of releases on the Arc label before I ran out of day. I had one more for you but it turns out I already shared it when I gave you all those Chipmunk ripoffs the other day. So if you want more Arc, you'll have to go over there and get it. There's also this one from Catherine McKinnon in the archives. But that's it, no more new ones. Instead I'll have to dig something else up for you. How about this religious album for you on really nice clear red vinyl? This is Hilding Halvarson-Music For Christmas (Bible Crusaders B.C.-LP #3 (Transparent Red Vinyl), Mono). The name sounds Swedish, but I believe he and this record hail from the Pacific Northwest.

1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. Silent Night Holy Night
3. I Wonder As I Wander
4. Away In A Manger
5. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
6. Oh Holy Night
7. Joy To The World
8. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
9. Come To The Stable Tonight
10. Angels From The Realms Of Glory
11. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
13. The Birthday Of The King

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...