Sunday, December 10, 2023

The Ten Inchers Of Christmas-Part II

We continue on with our spotlight on the 10" records of Christmas with a remaster from 2016, not all that long ago as these things go. This is The Equitable Chimes-The Equitable Chimes Play Christmas Carols (Equitable Of Iowa 10" 33 RPM CTV-121481/2, Mono). Some of you know what's coming next I'll bet...

1. Silent Night
2. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. Away In A Manger
5. O Come All Ye Faithful
6. White Christmas
7. Winter Wonderland
8. Jingle Bells
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas
10. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I remember this one!

    Someday I am going to undertake an in-depth analysis of why record companies produce unreadable labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably my poor scanning skills as much as anything. :(

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...