Saturday, December 10, 2022

Thank You!

I wanted to say a big Thank You to all the fine folks who responded to my earlier post about sending Christmas cards to Meredith and I. We were both touched by the outpouring of appreciation from so many of you who took the time to send cards, letters, notes, even CDs. Thank you so much, they were all very much appreciated. And they came so quick, too. I figured nothing would hit for a week or so, but there they all were in the mailbox yesterday. Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I did, and thank you very much! I did have to stop and think who Tom was for a few seconds. :)

      Delete
  2. l am glad to see you received so many cards (and my cd's). Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Quite the surprise to receive music with some of the cards. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...