Saturday, December 10, 2022

Around The Clock Saturday-Part 18

Time for another record that actually features two tracks, instead of the single sides I've been sharing most all day with you. I know it's a bit of a pain to only get the one song in a download, but I couldn't come up with any good ways to lump them together, other than just a random pile, and I was trying not to do that this season. So just bear with me, we'll get through this somehow. For now, here's both sides of a single by, well, each side is by a different artist. It's Tony Sacco with Jolly Fat Man on one side and Weber Chorus with Charles Wesley's Hark The Herald on the other. Details aren't important, but here they are anyway (Weber 7" 45 RPM R-172, Mono, 1960). Enjoy!

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Ernie, great stuff this year! I've added so many new-to-me tracks, and the gifts keep coming. The Jolly Fat Man man is a nice addition. Thank you!
    - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my goal. Glad someone is able to get some enjoyment out of these old things. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...