Saturday, December 10, 2022

Need A Trim?

Another long day around these parts, but a good one. Are you in the mood for some more Christmas music? How about some barbershop? How about some female barbershop singers? Have I got your attention? Feast your eyes on this one, The Renee Craig Singers-Directed By Renee Craig-A Gift Of Love (Ramapo Valley Sweet Adelines 10CID-1/03FI-B1, Stereo, 1981). Yeah, I think you might enjoy this one.

1. Come Let Us Sing Of Christmas Day
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. Christmas Was Meant For Children
4. March Of The Toys-Toyland
5. My Favorite Things
6. A Child Is Born
7. Winter Wonderland
8. Gift Of Love: Come Let Us Sing Of Christmas Day; Rise Up Shepherd And Follow; A Baby In The Cradle; Gloria; A Child Is Born In Bethlehem; I Am So Glad On Christmas Day; Play A Lullaby For All Children; A Gift Of Love; Silent Night; Make Today The Best Day

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ernie,
    What a perfect gift...
    1. I currently only listen to Christmas Music when I am out and about.
    2. In the bathroom, or the Toiletten, as we call it. It will add the perfect atmosphere to cut my hair by while in the Toiletten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect then! Enjoy! I used to listen to a lot of homemade CD collections in my car, but the CD player jammed up earlier this year, and hasn't worked since. I miss being able to burn a quick collection and play it in the car. Much easier in my older car.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...