Friday, December 09, 2022

Sights, Sounds, No Scents

I'm guessing that this was a freebie that came with a Christmas candle, or some other product that was designed to make your house smell like a pine forest. Because it promises to give you sights of Christmas, which I assume is the LP sleeve art, the sounds of Christmas, which I assume are the nameless singers and the Christmas story in the grooves, but there's no sign left of any scents. I stuck my nose in the jacket and inhaled deeply, but all I got was an asthma attack from all the dust in there. No scent at all. But you'll be able to enjoy the sights & sounds if you give a download to John Rydgren (and some unknown musical artists)-The Sights, The Sounds, The Scents, Of Christmas (Melody Masters for Sun Glo 7-7777, Stereo). I'm guessing Sun-Glo is the key to unraveling this mystery. Was that a smelly product? Anybody know?

1. Unknown Song
2. Theodore And The Angel Feathers
3. The First Noel
4. Joy To The World
5. Silent Night
6. Jingle Bells
7. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
8. O Come All Ye Faithful
9. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I looked up "Sun-Glo" and found a company that makes shuffleboard wax. It would make a wonderful Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, maybe this is a local piece then. St. Pete is the world shuffleboard capitol! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...