Friday, December 09, 2022

A Silent Instrumental

One of the themes of my group singles post this year was supposed to be singles with instrumental B sides. But it turned out I didn't have very many of them to share, and I think this is the only one I wound up with. And the B side is credited to a different artist than the A side, which is a little odd since it's just the music from the A side. But I think the vocalist was a member of the band, so they gave him all the credit on the A side and the band took the credit on the flipside. This is Frank Jennings-Silent Night b/w Syndicate-Silent Night (Instrumental) (Attic (Canada) 7" 45 RPM AT 175, Stereo, 1977).

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Ernie... It appears to be that Frank Jennings was a member of the "Frank Jennings Syndicate" https://www.discogs.com/artist/1680429-Frank-Jennings-Syndicate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never like it when a band changes they're name to highlight a popular member. At that point, it's no longer really the same band to me. :(

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...