Friday, December 09, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 15

I may be mistaken, but I think this is the very last entry in our production record series. Let me take a look in the vault and see if I see any more. No, I think this is it. Thanks for sticking with me to the end of the series, I'm sure it's gold for some of you, but for others, not so much. And remember, if you use any of this music on your own Christmas comps, I want to hear it! Post a link in the comments, or send me an email if you don't want to make it public. I love to hear what people have done with the music I share. I've met many Christmas collectors since I've been sharing music here at the blog, and everyone has a unique take on the music of the season. I'd love to hear what you've done, so let me know. (And don't forget to send me a Christmas card!) In the meantime, here's the final selection of production music for the season. This is Trendsetter Volume A Disc 32 (Media General Volume A Disc 32, Stereo). Note that this one doesn't say William B. Tanner on it anywhere, but I think that's just because they changed the name of the company. Sneaky.

1. Christmas Good King
2. Sleigh Ride Fun
3. Rockin' Christmas
4. Rockin' Christmas-Alternate Mix
5. Silent Night
6. Silent Night-Alternate Mix
7. Christmas Anticipation
8. Three Kings At Christmas
9. Joy To The World
10. Brass Enclosure (Joy To The World-Alternate Mix)
11. Jingle Brown
12. Jingle Brown-Alternate Mix
13. Christmas Moment
14. Christmas Moment-Alternate Mix
15. Big Sky Christmas
16. Big Sky Christmas-Alternate Mix
17. Christmas Shopping
18. Christmas Shopping-Alternate Mix
19. Night After Christmas
20. Night After Christmas-Alternate Mix

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...