Monday, December 05, 2022

A Request

Can I ask a little favor of you? My girlfriend is patiently indulging me this little hobby, and all the time it's taking up during this busy season of the year. So I'd love it if we could get some Christmas cards from y'all to show her how much of an impact this little blog is having on the Christmas community online. Hopefully it's still early enough that you haven't sent all your cards out yet, or maybe you have one left over that you don't know what to do with. I'd love it if you could put my name on it and drop it in the mail sometime between now and Christmas. The further afield, the better. I'll put my address in the comments, and thanks to all of you who are able to play along! Merry Christmas to you!

15 comments:

  1. Here's the address:

    Ernie (Not Bert) And Meredith, Too
    3801 Parkridge Circle
    Sarasota, FL 34243

    Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou! Are you sending me a CD this year, too? :)

      Delete
  3. It'll go out in the mail tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on my CC list, Ernie. Thanks for all your hard work, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Industrial action by staff at Royal Mail is my excuse for not sending an actual card. However, I hope you and Meredith find time for a proper celebration that doesn't involve blogging. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. :) Still hoping for something to make the trip across a big ocean, but these things take time.

      Delete
  6. Now seeing your request. I will go buy the card and mail it. Not sure if it will reach before Christmas though. Thank you so much for all your very hard work over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to buy something special just for me, but I appreciate it! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...