Sunday, December 04, 2022

She's Crafty

Up next is a very interesting collection of songs by some ladies under the care of the Recreation Center For The Handicapped in San Francisco. As part of some musical therapy, they made this collection of tracks singing songs you know and love. It's not heavily produced or well-recorded, I doubt if it was even rehearsed very much, but it's a charming collection that you'll enjoy. I found the 7" record sometime in the past year, and I scanned all of the paperwork that came with my copy for you. I downloaded a copy of this years ago from somewhere, and it came with nothing to explain what it was, I don't even think the tracks were tagged, so it was a bit of a mystery to me for some years. Now I know, and you can, too. This is The Crafty Ladies-A Crafty Lady Christmas (Harlod Records (Recreation Center For The Handicapped, San Francisco) No Number, Stereo, 1994).

1. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Deck The Halls
3. O Christmas Tree
4. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
5. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
6. Silent Night
7. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...