Saturday, December 10, 2022

Around The Clock Saturday-Part 6

Isn't there some sort of Christmas challenge about going the whole season without hearing The Little Drummer Boy? I know there's one about Last Christmas called Whamageddeon, but I don't know what the Drummer Boy one is called. Well, I'm afraid you're about to lose that challenge. This is The Bermuda Schwartz-The Little Drummer Boy (Taylor Time 7" 45 RPM TBZ 001/002 "Side Bible", Stereo). This might be a local Florida record, I see something about a recording studio here in the state there on the label. That's all I know about it, though I think it came from a thrift store and not a record store proper.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. If there are such challenges, I would gladly enter one for "The 12 Days of Christmas."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They played Burl's version on the radio this morning. I dunno why, it's outside they're time period and format. I guess somebody likes it.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...