Monday, December 05, 2022

I Heart The 80's

 I've got a small collection of great rockin' Christmas songs from the 80's here will be new to most. I don't think I'd ever heard of any of these until I put the records on the turntable, but that's my own fault. Some research shows that I had some of these in the digital collection for years and years, but never paid enough attention to them. So don't make the same mistake I did, play them at maximum volume whenever and wherever you get the chance. The Karla DeVito is one of my new favorites, and it came with a great insert in the sleeve!

1. Em Zale-The Richest Man
2. Em Zale, Narration By John Sanders-The Richest Man (El Hombre Más Rico)
3. Karla DeVito-Santa Claus Is Coming To My House
4. The Romeos-Jingle Bells Jam

MEGA






6 comments:

  1. I don't get the "Em Zale" and "Emma" thing. Are they different people? I suppose I could listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the same person to me, and I may have tagged it that way, though I shouldn't have. This was a last-miniute addition to the share...

      Delete
  2. I went to school with Em Zale! Her name was Maryann Zalesak, she was a great singer who became an entertainment lawyer, and died tragically young. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks for sharing your story! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  3. I've been searching for Jingle Bells Jam forever! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found something here in the archives. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...